The Symi Chat Page

Goto: New TopicSearchLog In

392 posts
Alerta!! Anti-Fascista!! Athini
Posted by: Lizzykitch (IP Logged)
Date: January 02, 2013 01:42PM

Dear Friends at Symi Greece,

On 19th January 2013 there is an International call out for people all over the world to demonstrate in solidarity with Greece against the disgusting rise of Nazis and Fascists. I hope that something can be organised on Symi in recognition of this very dangerous development. I am going to be attending the Anti-Fascist Demonstration in London that day. I know that such demonstrations are being organised in towns and cities everywhere in the world where possible.

We know that Fascists and Nazis are spreading politics of hate and despair with lies and violence against immigrants, leftists and communists and against women and gays and lesbians and the trade unionists. This is with open collusion inside the police! This can be stopped with international solidarity. In Britain we have kept the nazis and fascists down where they belong with our work in communities and inside the trade union movement etc. This can work in Greece and the rest of Europe also.

Down with the filthy fascists of Golden Dawn!
Love, peace and freedom for all humanity!
Remember the slogan after the Nazi Holocaust "NEVER AGAIN"!
Unite all people against the lies and join in with politics of hope!
Stop The Capitalist Troika which has created the conditions for the rise of Fascism!

Thank you and ONE LOVE..lovexx

Subject Views Written By Posted
Alerta!! Anti-Fascista!! Athini 1660 Lizzykitch 01/02/2013 01:42PM

Goto: SearchLog In
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.